Thank you for your registration for Wordharvest Webinars for Writers.
- The Writer’s Toolkit: Tips from 40 Years of Writing & Publishing Experience, presented by David Morrell
- Sculpting Compelling Stories, presented by Susan Tweit
- C.A.R.V.E Your Platform for Greater Visibility and Income: 5 Elements That Can Move Your Creative Project to the Next Level, presented by Bill O’Hanlon
- Watch at your convenience.
- Printable hand-outs for each webinar.
- Writing tips from presenters David Morrell, Susan Tweit, and Bill O’Hanlon. Start watching now.
Have questions for the presenters after watching their webinars?
Email email@example.com and start the conversation.
Additional Benefit with registration for the complete package:
- 30-minute video with David Morrell and Mike Boyko on “Writing, Rhythm, & Timing” that illustrates a deep connection between the fundamentals of writing and music. Start watching now.
Wordharvest Webinars for Writers are high quality online courses for writers eager to improve their craft and learn more about the business of writing and publishing. Please do not share the links and passwords with anyone who hasn’t registered for the courses. Thank you and enjoy!
If you must cancel your paid registration for a single webinar or a webinar package, prior to the release date, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations receive a refund less a $10 processing fee.
If you have an issue with a single webinar or a webinar package, after the release date, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Refunds are issued at the discretion of Wordharvest.
Questions? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 795-1590
Wordharvest Webinars for Writers
Jean Schaumberg and Anne Hillerman